30-Day-Challenge is all over the place. I abhor reality television and celebrity magazines, but occasionally something will appear on the screen that somehow captivates me. Even if it isn’t captivating. Some of the mental health blogs I follow are posting within it’s borders, but I can’t find a map. Web searches yield challenges of every imaginable topic.
- Cook something new! That WOULD actually be a serious challenge
- Fitness challenge! Got that one covered in my own personal torture studio every morning, but thanks
- Cut back on Farmville! I’ve never been to Farmville, unless long drives through Tennessee and Arkansas count
- Study for exams! Ya think?
- No soda for 30 days! Right, this is America
- 30 Day Vegan Challenge! Dear God, why? I don’t want to cut trees down, but I don’t want them in my digestive tract
- Invent 30 challenges in 30 days! Someone, please disconnect her wifi
- Write something for 30 days! Oh how I do try
- 30 Days of inspiring photography! That requires some latent talent & something more sophisticated than my iPhone
- Compose 30 poems! NO, I can’t, quit challenging me already!
Lots of others – spiritual, philanthropic, therapeutic. Great concepts, but nothing for me.