The kind, compassionate, & highly talented badass Miz Roket at http://mizroketfoto.wordpress.com/ (sorry, still can’t figure out hyperlinking) awarded me & additional magical bloggers her own magical 2012 Inspiration Award a month or so ago but I was inpatient trying to cope & never got around to acknowledging or handing out. Please check out her dynamite photo blog, it’s wondrous. Now – HOORAY – I can finally get to letting my inspirational blogging companions know how very much they inspire me.
There were no rules with the award but I’m gonna make some up just for fun – 10 quirky questions:
- 1. If you were a Disney character, who would you be? Mulan, bc she’s smart and humble and there’s some Daddy issue going on in that movie
- 2. What was your 1st job? Busgirl at an Italian Restaurant, $400 a week in the summer
- 3. If you had to live in a so called “3rd world country”, which would it be? Vietnam – because they’re badasses & expelled the Khmer Rouge
- 4. Coen or Farrelly Brothers? Coens – George Clooney singing “Man of Constant Sorrow”…what’s more awesome?
- 5. Favorite baby/child’s book? Goodnight Gorilla
- 6. Favorite non-existent punishment (well, non-existent in “1st world countries”) for monsters who harm the defenseless? Cleansing public stoning
- 7. What’s your favorite thing to do that is not strictly legal? Trespassing onto abandoned building with my daughters, specifically the old Danvers State Hospital.
- 8. Lord, it’s taking me all night just to come up with questions. How many times would you call the cops on your non-native (I’m an immigration professional – the variety that bring people INTO the US, this complaint is not about their race or heritage, it’s about their lack of respect) neighbors playing mariachi music outside all night long because they don’t have to get up in the morning before you just started hucking stuff out the window at them? aproximadamente cinco minutos
- 9. What’s an image that depicts how you feel right now?
- 10. What’s your favorite ridiculous video?
OK, here goes the nominations. This eclectic selection of blogs & the magicians behind them really inspire me. Thank you!
- Braving Bipolar: http://bravingbipolar.wordpress.com/
- Broken Light Photography Collective: http://brokenlightcollective.wordpress.com/
- Cat Forsley: http://catforsley.me/
- Difficult Degrees: http://amyjosprague.wordpress.com/
- Hello Sailor: http://sailorcarrie.wordpress.com/
- JMGoyder: http://jmgoyder.com/
- Organized Chaos: http://hellisafourletterword.wordpress.com/
- Out of the Lens: http://outofthelens.com/
- Photography of Nia: http://photographyofnia.com/
- Summer Solstice Musings: http://summersolsticemusings.wordpress.com/
- Sword Chinned Bitch: http://1800ukillme.wordpress.com/
- Voices of Glass: http://voicesofglass.com/
I’ve got 3 more awards to give out, if you’re not on this list, you’ll be on one of the next, promise. Hugs to all of my wordpress pals. It’s a pleasure to encounter you all every day, even when we’re not feeling much pleasure. XO